Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 5 Senses Writing Freebie


Well hello! Long time, no post! I can’t believe it’s already the 3rd week in October and this is the first time I have posted this fall. Back to school season has been in full swing for quite a while and it seems as though nothing is slowing down. I have a grade 2/3 class again this year and have been busy, busy, busy the past 2 months. We have been busy working on Handwriting Without Tears and personal narrative writing lately. I absolutely love the new Handwriting Without Tears iPad App and use it for instruction with our projector.  Check it out here! http://wetdrytry.com/ I only wish it included the lowercase letters in addition to the uppercase letters and numbers. My students love when I let the background music from the App play while they work on their printing. I have posted a  Thanksgiving 5 Senses Writing Freebie!
Sorry, it’s too late for our Canadian followers but will be nice and early for our American followers. Enjoy!  

1 comments:

Teaching Happy Hearts said...

We have nominated you for a Liebster Award!!! This is an award for blogs with less than 200 followers and will help other bloggers find and follow you! You can visit our blog to find out more about it.

Victoria & Tricia
2 Super Teachers
http://2super-teachers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment